Thursday, April 5, 2007

Some of you may have been wondering.........


Yes indeed, some of you may be wondering about my trip to Shanghai. As most of you know, I have always been a great trickster, a prankster of sorts. As my wife can tell you......especially on April Fools day. And since my trip started on April 1, did you wonder? My wife sent me an email while I was on my way wondering if I would show up on our doorstep later on that evening, And, some of you may have been wondering why I haven't posted any pictures. Hmmmmm. I have been searching for the right picture to show all of you and to prove that I am in Shanghai.....I by golly, now think I have it. I can assure you, that you won't see this in the United States. Not even in a Chinatown.....

2 comments:

PamelaJean said...

uh Babe . . . there's no picture! Hmm, now I'm really beginning to wonder! :-)

BDUB said...

I checked China 1, Empire Wok, and the Empress of China restaurants...and you weren't there. Hmmmmm..... I didn't check the Golf Course.