Saturday, March 31, 2007

My bags are packed.....I'm ready to go.....

Just how exciting is this eh??????? Three suitcases and a backpack all on wheels. I have my peanut butter and special K bars....plus all the clothes, DVD's and supplies one needs to live in another country for 90 or more days. Tomorrow at 1:35 I am on my way and I am working on picking up additional Mandarin Chinese. I can now say:

Is there a multi-plex theater near here?
foo-jin yo may yo duo yin moo dian ying yuan

OR the much more practical...............

dsai na r shee dsao jian?

Where's the bathroom!!!!

I am leaving Flint at 1:35 PM on April 1 and arriving in Shanghai at 20:55 hours(8:55 PM) on Monday April 2. I will have plenty of time to read and bone up on more Mandarin Chinese and prepare myself to get through Narita Japan and into Shanghai. I am so fortunate to have my boss and his driver coming to the airport to pick me up. Anyways.......the next blog will be from Shanghai!!!!!!!!! You all write back now ya hear?????

1 comment:

BDUB said...

Alright buddy, sounds like you are ready to go. I'll keep you posted on all of the local golf news. You have a safe trip and let us know you made it safe and sound.